Read carefully each of the following 7 manifestations of thinking errors – do any of them describe you, or someone you know?
Seven Ways to Fool Yourself While Investing
About Larry Frank, Sr.Larry R Frank Sr., MBA, CFP®, is an experienced financial advisor and a published author on Retirement Planning Research. Have a financial question? Click Here to Ask Larry
Subscribe to Updates
Get free updates from Better Financial Education (your information will be kept completely private):
Search The Site
About Larry Frank Sr.
As an MBA and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner, I help people make sensible plans for a successful retirement. I'm also the author of Wealth Odyssey, a book about financial planning. My retirement planning research is published periodically in the Journal of Financial Planning.
Have a Financial Question?
- Are market returns really the key to your portfolio value? February 27, 2012
- Rebalancing? How does it work? March 4, 2012
- Resources to help with aging issues August 9, 2012
- The Dividend Income Illusion. March 27, 2013
- How do Safe Withdrawal Rates compare to Dynamic Retirement Income? June 20, 2014
- The cost of indexing – and an approach how to reduce those costs February 8, 2017
- Social Security as Longevity Insurance January 25, 2017
- Investor Discipline – What’s that? January 11, 2017
- You don’t need a scanner anymore January 5, 2017
- Will working longer, or part time, increase, or decrease, my Social Security benefit? December 28, 2016