Many companies are offering lump sums in lieu of the monthly pension. What should you consider as you decide which way to go?
Pension offer? Lump sum? Or monthly pension?
About Larry Frank, Sr.Larry R Frank Sr., MBA, CFP®, is an experienced financial advisor and a published author on Retirement Planning Research. Have a financial question? Click Here to Ask Larry
Subscribe to Updates
Search The Site
About Larry Frank Sr.
As an MBA and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner, I help people make sensible plans for a successful retirement. I'm also the author of Wealth Odyssey, a book about financial planning. My retirement planning research is published periodically in the Journal of Financial Planning.
Have a Financial Question?
- Are market returns really the key to your portfolio value?
- Rebalancing? How does it work?
- Resources to help with aging issues
- The Dividend Income Illusion.
- Seniors: Do You want to Age in Place?