Please click on the diagonal arrows, lower right corner, to enlarge the article.
Social Security – and Life Expectancy: 4th in a series of 5
About Larry Frank, Sr.Larry R Frank Sr., MBA, CFP®, is an experienced financial advisor and a published author on Retirement Planning Research. Have a financial question? Click Here to Ask Larry
Subscribe to Updates
Get free updates from Better Financial Education (your information will be kept completely private):
- Social Security as Longevity Insurance
- Will working longer, or part time, increase, or decrease, my Social Security benefit?
- DOW 20,000 … the more things change, the more they stay the same!
- Social Security, Divorce, Remarriage, Survivor – confused yet?
- Federal employee pensions and Social Security confusion
Search The Site
About Larry Frank Sr.
As an MBA and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner, I help people make sensible plans for a successful retirement. I'm also the author of Wealth Odyssey, a book about financial planning. My retirement planning research is published periodically in the Journal of Financial Planning.
Have a Financial Question?
- Are market returns really the key to your portfolio value?
- Rebalancing? How does it work?
- Resources to help with aging issues
- How do Safe Withdrawal Rates compare to Dynamic Retirement Income?
- The Dividend Income Illusion.