When Will You Die? | National Geographic Channel

100You might think that your genes decide how long you may live. This show [ The Numbers Game: When Will You Die? | National Geographic Channel ] demonstrates that genes are only 25% of the answer. The other 75% comes from the choices you make in life.

Watch this these videos … it will help you determine how you may spend your money during retirement. Really … you can spend it faster if you don’t live as long. But, then you won’t have any money if you do live longer.

How does this help? You have a better insight into whether you are in the above average group (live longer than expected longevity), or the below average group. Who wants to be below average?

 

About Larry Frank, Sr.

Larry R Frank Sr., MBA, CFP®, is an experienced financial advisor and a published author on Retirement Planning Research. Have a financial question? Click Here to Ask Larry

,

One Response to When Will You Die? | National Geographic Channel

  1. Larry Frank, Sr. October 30, 2013 at 7:28 am #

    PS. It’s not my title … it’s National Geographic’s title.

Leave a Reply